If you want to look good there is only one way to go. Get levi jeans, the silver tab jeans have been around for some time now however more and more people have a difficult time finding them. Some places only have limited size silver tab jeans or color, or brand jeans for that matter. So many have started to ask, are these levi jeans discontinued? Where to buy silver tab jeans ?

Don't worry I will help you buy jeans and also help you to find and buy silver tab jeans !

Monday, January 23, 2012

◆ Brand Jeans - Silver Tab Jeans Wipe Out Levi's Men's Shiner Boot Cut Levis Jeans ◆

SilverTab, Silver Tab Jeans, SilverTab Jeans, Levi Jeans, Levi's Jeans, silver tab jeansI was surprised to find myself again searching for a place where to buy silver tab jeans. It seems that in the past months (end of Jan 2011 and the beginning of 2012) clothing stores where you could buy silver tab jeans have disappeared. Not completely thought but from their stock that is,  I think this is only a temporary thing and the clothing stores will stock up on silver tab jeans again soon.

However because some of us (me included) use jeans about 99% of the time,  and prefer to use brand jeans like levis jeans the lack of quality jeans found when you need them is a bit of an inconvenience. And this is especially the case with silver tab jeans in clothing stores around the country and the world for that matter.


However the ones I found this time are some Wipe Out levis jeans here you can see these silver tab jeans are made pretty slim and long legs. The Shiner  Boot Cut Jeans here give you a bit of that "retro  look" also.

The plus side with these Wipe Out levis jeans are if you use your pockets a lot, you can easily reach for what ever you have on you in the back pockets because of their shape. And also you should notice the double stitching especially around the back and front pockets for extra strength.

These Wipe Out silver tab jeans don't have any of the fabric like scratch marks and the like. So if you're looking for to buy jeans these Wipe Out silver tab jeans are also a pair to consider. I like the these silver tab jeans they look great,  the shiny silver color makes these work with everyday clothes. But most importantly the levis jeans have a nice fit too. And so does these. However if you have shorter legs, you may need to have these shortened for you. It’s not a big thing,  but something to take note of.

These Wipe Out silver tab jeans are also of 100% cotton and you can Machine Wash them without a problem, even tumble dry them. They are pretty light colored, s o you might also want to be careful if your doing some work around the house using these.

If your out to buy jeans then you should continue reading.

SilverTab, Silver Tab Jeans, SilverTab Jeans, Levi Jeans, Levi's Jeans, silver tab jeansThe sizes available for these levis jeans are the following. However there are only five numbers available starting with the smallest number for these Wipe Out silver tab jeans listed below.

So with only five number sizes I would agree that there should be many more numbers available, but they still come in the most important numbers from small to pretty big.

And you should not forget here is always the possibility that if you go and buy these levis jeans on the www then there would be a chance that more sizes of the silver tab jeans than the ones listed here would be available in stock.

28W x 32L
32W x 32L
33W x 30L
33W x 32L
34W x 30L

If you are out to buy these on the www. One thing I found was that because of matters unknown to me (maybe because there is a high demand) some clothing stores don't ship outside USA. So that's one thing for you to look out for.

Can't see them here, what levis jeans are you looking for?

Custom Search

UPDATE: Levi's Partners SilverTab Stock



Due to our many partners I can not keep you updated on who currently still have Silver Tab Jeans avaliable in stock, I suggest your best bet is to check back here often for the best offers. The 2015 jeans season is currently about to take off and the demand is as expected to be very high. I have been receiving emails that some of you are having difficulty finding Silver Tab Jeans. I can only confirm that this is true, as of mid 2012 there have been a high demand for Silver Tab Jeans and some of our partners got empty stocks. These have instead suggested, as a temporary solution you could try and buy Levi's Jeans that are similar instead of the real deal Silver Tab Jeans. Because of this I will try and keep you updated and be sure to share any great deals and offers that our partners currently have for the season.


The perils of buying levis jeans - Thoughts and story about silver tab jeans



Usually when I go to the store to buy jeans I find myself walking around and looking for quite some time. It's the price that I look at, how the jeans themselves look, are they durable jeans, pre worn jeans. I compare levis jeans, and this is totally normal. Everyone does this but it takes time. And all this is because I don't want to waste money on a pair that's not right for me. This is more true if I look for brand jeans and certainly the case if you are after tall men jeans or silver tab jeans. People notice you wear levi jeans, it's no question about it. There are many jeans like levis silvertab jeans but there are very few jeans comparable to levi's silvertab. Even jeans that should be the same or very similar as levis silvertab baggy jeans for instance are different. They might look right at first glance however you really do feel the difference in wearing them. This is also true for the silver tab 560 jeans, if you find a place that have these go ahead and try them out. If you have an old pair of the jeans to compare with then you should notice what I'm talking about. If you wonder where to buy levis silver tab 560 jeans many stores that does have them used to also carry the old silver tabs.

So I find myself spending a lot of time looking around to buy jeans and looking for which are the best ones to buy. But sometimes I go out empty handed, because I simply can't find any levis jeans that I like. This would be the best case scenario when I buy jeans because sometimes I only need one glance at what's for sale and can pretty fast determine if there are any I like at all. If not then that trip to the store to buy jeans was all done in vain. Well probably not but it's a let down when you don't find what you are looking for, right?

Like I have said before, when I do buy jeans and find a pair of levis jeans I like I tend to stick with them. And if they are durable silver tab jeans I can have them for years. Sure they get worn with time, however the retro look with worn jeans are not an uncommon sight and pretty nice in it's own way. So I guess I'm not the only one. When I think about it, I get attached to jeans I like. That is why when I do need to buy jeans I really look hard and long for another new pair that feels the same as the old pair. You really tend to start and compare your silver tab jeans to every other pair of levis jeans and brand jeans

Now this was then (the buy jeans part), nowadays it's much easier because you can now buy jeans even tall men jeans with ease. And I know that some of you have a hard time with that. OK it still can be a problem with finding any you like, but with the WWW and al,l it sure beats to run around looking to buy jeans the "old fashioned way" walking around in stores all day. However when you buy jeans over the WWW there is a whole new aspect you get into. When you buy jeans that way you can't really tell if they will fit you before you get them, but actually it's not to big of a problem you can always send them back and get another size.

Lately I have been getting a lot of question like these:

are silver tab jeans discontinued
does levis still make silver tab jeans?
where can i buy silvertab jeans 36w x 30l
what number are silvertab jeans
silvertab jeans discontinued
jeans like silvertab
levi silver tab 42w 36l monte carlo
levis silver tab jeans
levis silvertab baggy jeans 42w 36l
levi silver tab keans with black label on back

It's even come to that now that instead of people looking for actuall silver tab jeans they are now even looking to buy jeans that are like silver tab jeans this is not an option. And so because people have a very difficult time in finding the right pair or number and even size of levis jeans when they are out to buy jeans this I can understand is becoming frustrating and I can't blame them. silver tab jeans are a bit tricky to find just because they are sometimes limited to the WWW. It's much easier to find buy jeans that way because they have a large stock of levis jeans because they have a much bigger market. This is a good thing for you because that means their stock of levis jeans are so much bigger with more avaliable sizes and numbers and also this helps to keep the prices down which is one factor that comes into play when local stores are restocking with brand jeans and levis jeans they are not going to buy a bunch of brand jeans or silver tab jeans that only few people are willing buy in the end when they look at the prices. So people really need to be looking for to buy jeans elsewhere instead of trying to find them at a local store that once sold silver tab jeans it's so much easier just because of the price, size and number issues we are dealing with here.

I can help you, what I need you to do is to try and find a good store that meets all of the above criteria and I have a great selection right here at the top of the page. Go have a look and if there is anything at all go ahead drop me an email.